Book: "Leviathan Falls" by James S. A. Corey

The final installment, book 9 of what became "The Expanse"

Pretty perfect ending to a set of books. The gang gets back together one last time to fight an existential threat to humanity, the same threat that's been looming all along. 

I loved the ending - enough finality to get closure, enough vagueness to still wonder how everyone did afterwards. The eiplogue giving a hint of how a few of them got on, and giving hope for the future.

I have no hesitation in recommending you read the entire set of books. The pay off was worth it, and an amazingly detailed universe to discover.

5/5

Now I just need to avoid the TV series for the rest of my life to avoid spoiling my fond memories of the crew of the Roci.

Popular posts from this blog

Audiobook: "Loonshots" by Safi Bahcall

You Will Piss In A Toaster

Don't take the bait - don't feed them JADE!